1. Increasing the number of securities in a portfolio is likely to result in
2. In computing the return of a mutual fund portfolio, the return of individual holdings are weighted by
3. In a situation where daily values can fluctuate heavily, it is appropriate if we calculate the return as
4. A portfolio invested 2% of its funds in a stock that has shown a 30% appreciation. What is the contribution of this stock to the change in the portfolio's return?
5. Which is the best return representation for three-year returns from a debt fund?
can you borrow against your mutual fund units?
You can borrow money against mutual fund units placed under lien with your lender. Watch this investor education video by Moneykraft.
mutual fund investing, personal finance
Add to Playlist
Add To Playlist
good video informative and clear one to understand
All you maywant to know about takingloan against property
What happens ifthere is no nomination? -Hindi
Assets underManagement or AUM
How can minorsinvest in mutual funds?
How patiencepays in an SIP
After you haveinvested: Housekeepingtips