1. Which of the following is an example of systematic risk?
2. Which of the following is NOT a method of international diversification for an Indian investor?
3. How does international diversification impact a pure domestic portfolio?
4. The risk which does not reduce even with increasing the number of assets in the portfolio is
5. Diversification among stocks in different industries is _____ than diversification within the industry
how does international diversification help reduce risk?
Risks that cannot be diversified or reduced in a domestic context, can be reduced by diversifying internationally. Watch this investor education video by Moneykraft.
asset allocation, international funds, mutual fund products
Add to Playlist
Add To Playlist
Do you needinternational funds inyour investment portfolio?
Do you needdebt funds in yourinvestment portfolio? - Hindi
Liquid funds:Put your idle cash towork - Hindi
Do you needdebt funds in yourinvestment portfolio?
What do longterm investors dodifferently? - Hindi
When willIndian investors inglobal funds make money in the