1. What percent of an employee's salary is kept aside in the provident fund as his contribution?
2. A person is self employed and wants to save for long term. Which of the following is available to him?
3. An employer has collected provident fund contribution from the employees and made its contribution. Where can it NOT park this money?
4. The provident fund money cannot be invested in ______
5. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of Provident Fund
Provident fund contributions enable us save and accumulate funds over the long term, and give us benefits such as loan facility and tax savings. Watch this video to appreciate why it is important to contribute regularly to a provident fund.
Add to Playlist
Add To Playlist
Are you willingand able to take risk inyour investments?
How easy is itto create wealth? Followthese principles - Hindi
What is thebenefit of investing in aportfolio?
How easy is itto create wealth? Followthese principles.
Are you gettingthe right financialadvice?
Contingencyfunding: Creating acushion to fall back on?