1. An employer has collected provident fund contribution from the employees and made its contribution. Where can it NOT park this money?
2. A person is self employed and wants to save for long term. Which of the following is available to him?
3. What percent of an employee's salary is kept aside in the provident fund as his contribution?
4. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of Provident Fund
5. In a situation when you change your employer within 5 years of working, what should you do with your PF?
Provident fund contributions enable us save and accumulate funds over the long term, and give us benefits such as loan facility and tax savings. Watch this video to appreciate why it is important to contribute regularly to a provident fund.
Add to Playlist
Add To Playlist
Factors thatimpact rate and amount ofyour loans & borrowing
Contingencyfunding: Creating acushion to fall back on? - Hindi
How can you useyour bank accountefficiently?
What is thebenefit of investing in aportfolio?
How easy is itto create wealth? Followthese principles - Hindi
Starting yourown business: Are youprepared?