1. In a situation when you change your employer within 5 years of working, what should you do with your PF?
2. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of Provident Fund
3. What percent of an employee's salary is kept aside in the provident fund as his contribution?
4. A person is self employed and wants to save for long term. Which of the following is available to him?
5. The provident fund money cannot be invested in ______
Provident fund contributions enable us save and accumulate funds over the long term, and give us benefits such as loan facility and tax savings. Watch this video to appreciate why it is important to contribute regularly to a provident fund.
Add to Playlist
Add To Playlist
Basic things toknow before selecting amutual fund - Hindi
What would youprefer - to be rich orwealthy?
Long terminvesting: Why should youactively rebalance?
Basic things toknow before selecting amutual fund
How patiencepays in an SIP
How can you useyour bank accountefficiently?