1. What percent of an employee's salary is kept aside in the provident fund as his contribution?
2. A person is self employed and wants to save for long term. Which of the following is available to him?
3. In a situation when you change your employer within 5 years of working, what should you do with your PF?
4. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of Provident Fund
5. An employer has collected provident fund contribution from the employees and made its contribution. Where can it NOT park this money?
Provident fund contributions enable us save and accumulate funds over the long term, and give us benefits such as loan facility and tax savings. Watch this video to appreciate why it is important to contribute regularly to a provident fund.
Add to Playlist
Add To Playlist
Basic things toknow before selecting amutual fund - Hindi
Factors thatimpact rate and amount ofyour loans & borrowing
Are you willingand able to take risk inyour investments?
What is thebenefit of investing in aportfolio?
Contingencyfunding: Creating acushion to fall back on?
Do you haveunpaid dues on yourcredit card?